8.10.2010

Super Swimwear Sale!


80s magenta textured suit with polka dot bows - S




80s Jantzen Wrap Style Navy Suit with Pink Braided Waist tie - M/L






60s Psychedelic Floral Bikini Top - XS






70s Floral Graphic Maillot - S



All Swim Wear $20.00!

All swimwear listed in the shop is marked down and any suit that you find on the blog that is not in the shop will also be $20. I will be posting about 6 more here soon. Contact me if you are interested in a suit here and i can send measurements and more photos!

Even though it is still blazing hot outside (here in Indiana at least), I sense Fall's approach and based on poor planning, I have a bunch of swim wear that I never listed in the shop! I want to clean house and find good homes for these beauties.

No comments:

Post a Comment